Hosted by Law Bulletin Seminars
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Venue: Westin Chicago River North
MCLE Credits: 3.5 Illinois MCLE Credits
For its ninth year, this conference was well-attended by management, in-house counsel, outside counsel and HR professionals. All attendees earned 3.5 MCLE credits as they gained insight from the senior counsel and officers from global companies and received valuable advice from nationally-recognized outside counsel representing corporate America.
EEOC Regional Attorney John Hendrickson headlined a stellar faculty that included:
- ESPN - Lester Munson - Senior Writer & Legal Analyst
- Ford & Harrison LLP - Craig Thorstenson - Partner
- Greene and Letts - Martin Greene - Co-Managing Partner
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation - Michael Segall - Vice President & Assistant General Counsel
- Klein Dub & Holleb, Ltd. - Robert Klein - President
- Mayer Brown LLP - Andrew Rosenman - Partner
- McDonald's Corporation - Brett Rawitz - Managing Counsel, Global Labor and Employment Law
- Messner Reeves LLP - Steven Fine - Of Counsel
- Polsinelli PC - Scott Gilbert - Shareholder
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP - Kevin Cloutier - Partner
- University of Illinois - Thomas H. Riley, Jr. - Special Counsel & Executive Director of Labor Relations
Click here for full agenda
- Walgreen Co. - Deidra Byrd - Divisional Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Employee Law
If you are interested in purchasing the program materials, you may contact Erin at 312.644.6762.
Are you interested in exploring underwriter opportunities for future conferences? Learn how you can network with hundreds of sources of business and gain targeted media exposure to thousands more. Call John Leonard at 312.644.2917.