Law Bulletin Publishing Company conducts an annual survey to determine who Illinois attorneys believe are the “up and comers” of law in Illinois. To maintain objectivity, attorneys cannot recommend themselves or attorneys from their law firm, corporation or public entity.
The strength of the nomination will be subjectively based upon the reputation of the nominator, the professional relationship between the nominator and the nominee, and the nominator’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee’s experience, skill, and character
These rules are instituted to maintain the integrity of the nomination process
1) Nominee cannot have reached 40 years of age on May 1, 2015.
2) Only an Attorney may submit a nomination.
3) An Attorney cannot nominate him/herself.
4) An Attorney cannot nominate attorneys from his/her own firm.
5) There is no limit to the number of Attorneys one can nominate.
6) All information regarding both the nominee and the nominator must be filled out and sent in.
All requested information must be completed and submitted by May 1, 2015.
Click here for a nomination form. Email us for advertising information.
Product Contact Information
Law Bulletin Publishing Company
40 Under 40
415 N. State Street
Chicago, IL 60654